Senior ML scientist
We are looking for both senior and junior positions
- MSc/PhD with a machine learning and computational biology flavour
- At least 3 years in the industry in R&D positions
- Hands-on Python-based machine learning frameworks and libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Pandas etc.)
- Proven experience in developing machine learning algorithms
- Good understanding of DataFrames and their manipulation
- Understanding of the nature of biological data and how to deal with it
- Great coding skills, including source control
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
As a machine learning scientist you will solve difficult biological problems by applying and developing machine learning and data science tools. You will collect, manipulate and analyze public and proprietary datasets and use them to build and refine predictive models. You will create highly innovative solutions and deal with novel data sets. You will work in a team with other computational and biological scientists to gain a deeper understanding of the nature of the data and how to design a suitable algorithmic solution.
If you are passionate about applying ML to truly important problems - talk to us.